Life tip: bring a book with you everywhere you go
Life pro tip: bring two, in case you finish the first one.
Bigger life pro tip: Bring a kobo/kindle with you everywhere so you have an entire library with you at all times.
Ultimate life pro tip: live in a library and never ever leave.
Supreme life tip: Become a library
Evere truthful literature tip: Become a book.
- entering a warm room after being out in the cold
- peeling off your socks after a long day
- the “boom” in your heart when you hear a firework explode
- having someone brush your hair
- the buzz of your fingers opening a package you had been waiting for
- writing with a new pen
- the funny feeling in your stomach when you see the sun outside your window and realize you’ve stayed up all night